RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 01:13:38 -0500
I have decided it is time for me to step down as moderator and I am glad to
announce that I will be passing on the torch to David Mayne
<[log in to unmask]> who started up the list over three years ago.  It
feels good to be able to hand the list back to David, and I know he will do
an excellent job at keeping it up.  Also, after two years of running
raw-food I look forward to playing a less active role on the list. Dave
Karas <[log in to unmask]> will continue to faithfully carry on running the
technical end.

David, a big thanks.  Welcome back in the driver's seat. :)

Best, Peter