RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
arjen hoekstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 11:42:58 -0800
I am tired of the unreasonable requests about
references. The few places the theory needs data for
support are for our mostly frugivorous diet of the
early homonids before we started manipulating our
environment seriously, and for the idea that our
extended canines were already gone before we started
using tools. Those are both widely accepted in the
professional field. Further the theory is just a
matter of implementing the theory of natural
selection, using logic and observing nature. The
continued requests for references look to me like a
bad effort to draw the attention away from the fact
that this board has not been able to come up with
valid counter arguments. I don't need some
professionals to tell me how to think logically, like
some people here seem to need, since they seem to lack
the ability to create any ideas on their own.
Obviously some of you still don't understand the
uniqueness of human evolution in the sense that there
is very little fact and a lot of speculation and
reaching conclusions through implementing the
possibilities of natural selection. Again (for the
many hard headed persons on this board): I am not
opposed to science and scientific references, but my
theory needs little support in that way and where it
needs the support, the knowledge is widely accepted in
the professional world.

I can see that I am getting nowhere on this board. I
refuse to be an instructor to people who are not able
to pull their heads out of the sand; it's a waste of
my time and energy. I am unsubscribing.
Congratulations folks: I have managed to stay on your
board for a total of 8 days! Keep on dreaming! By the
way: moderator, change that nonsense in the guidelines
for submission about being open to all approaches to
raw food in: "Person is strongly recommended to be
stuck in narrow-minded ideas about RAF-eating,
otherwise he has the chance of being harassed
relentlessly with absurd counter arguments,
unreasonable demands, twisted interpretations of his
own words and insults."

Arjen

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1