RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 12:13:02 -0800
Hi Mary,
I'm glad you brought this up!

>>I had some extra fruit last night, say 3-4 servings that day (Thanksgiving)
>>as opposed to my usual one or fewer --usually fewer--servings. I broke out
>>in hives and itched.

Maybe fruit is my problem too. I am itchy most of the time, mostly my back
and shoulders and arms. I thought it could be a menopausal thing.
(Now that it is Japanese/satsumi orange season in BC, it is difficult to
stay away from fruit.)
I attributed the itchiness to gluten in the past and my itchiness went away
when I began eating gluten free foods. When I started eating meat again,
the itchiness came back.
Coingkidink or hormones? I don't know...

Paleoitchy,
Susan