RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 19:29:54 -0700
HI Gerry,

Yes, but it is immature, and a newborn cannot eat the same food as
adults.  It needs, for  example, breast milk, ideally, in most cases of
a normal child.  If you tried to feed it a piece of fruit it couldn't
eat it - even a well infant needs special foods that are different than
adult's foods.

regards