RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 10:34:06 +0100
Hi Stefan,

> You are joking, Karl! You know for sure, that meat plus any sugar con-
> taining food are a miscombination in instinctive eating. :-)

That's what I wrote, isn't it? :-) But it was just after reading
the old version of the book, before I took the course. I didn't
know, then, where one has to be careful.

> May I ask for the material which was used and the exact type of the
> implant? Gold-Inlay? Root-canal?

They are implants, not inlays. And they are made of Titan. The metal
of implants is not exposed very much to the inside of the mouth
because the bottom part is surrounded by bone and flesh and the
top part is enclosed by a ceramic surrogate tooth.

> Interesting, that your jaw bone shrunk and grew again. Sounds fantastic,
> even on an instinctive diet. So the body is able to build bones in an
> adult. Good news.

Yes, I saw the pictures. During the inflammation there was a hole
in the bone, nearly as deep as the implant. Afterwards the bone
was up to full height, again. As I wrote, the dentist was astonished, too.

-Karl