RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 09:26:20 EST
Oops!  Lest you guys think I'm more of a glutton than I am, I'd better
set the record straight.  I goofed when I reported 2 medjool dates
consumed --- it was only 1.  And I "dirtied" another piece of china too
--- a soup bowl into which I dumped the oats.

Just goes to show you what sitting in front of the computer all evening
will do.  Turns your brain into jello.

As expected, my vital signs were less sterling this am:  T=96.5,
BP=96/57, P=53.  Too much protein yesterday.

As usual on Saturday mornings, I woke up to the "Ask the Pediatrician"
call-in show on WJR, our major AM station in the Detroit area.  The
criminal "advice" they offer on this show makes me want to scream!
Physicians are so ignorant.  And they spend upwards of $100,000 to
"learn" these lies!

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])