RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Jöst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 19:08:35 +0200
Hi Jean-Claude,

you asked:
>do you have access to bone marrow and brain and spinal chord.?

Yes though not as easy as to avocados. The hard bone marrow I felt
rarely attracted to while the soft one was always luminous. The
latter is extremely difficult to get in larger amounts - you would
have to order huge amounts of e.g. pork shoulder where you could
crack the bones and get out the soft marrow.
Spinal chord is common if I order ribs. Very good but the need for
it has faded together with the need for meat now. (BTW: I'am still
ordering all of it from Orkos).

>I was reluctant to eat lot of animal fats mostly because of difficulty of
>approvisionment of good quality , as a consequence i overate nuts and
>avocados. Things balanced itself when i went for animal fats anyway even
>when it was not perfectly raised animals .The huge amounts of avocados
>previously eaten loose their appeal.

More or less the same what Karen reported.
Don't get me wrong: in the last three years I ate huge amounts of avo-
cados   a n d    fatty nuts   a n d   fatty meat, mostly even at one
meal! Such a need! Quality issues didn't trouble me - see note above.

Raw instinctive greetings,

Stefan