RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 15:38:01 -0500
Kirt:
>Anyway, if my previous missives to you don't disqaulify me as an
>advice-giver ;)

(grin)

>I gotta say one thing: do you have to live in the dorms?

When I say dorms, I really mean to say on-campus apartments.  They are not
a floor).  The main reason it is necessary (or preferable) for me to choose
the on-campus apts. is: 1) cost is only $850 per semester, 2) built-in
10Mbps network connection, and 3) very convenient location.

>the dorms [are] basically high school high two: the sequel
>without parents ;)

This may be true yet.  Hopefully it will not be too bad, considering that
the fellas in my apt. will be ages 21+.  I really have little indication as
to how they will feel about my food.  We shall see.

>As for the ladies, they will (to quote One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest)
>"light up like pinball machines and pay off in silver dollars" after dating
>a RAF-fed young buck like yourself.

HA!  I'd simply like a nice gal to spend some time with.  Guess we'll have
to wait and see on that one too.  >:-)

>DId you mention what you plan on studying BTW?

I'll be finishing up an Information Systems degree with and emphasis in
techincal writing, and a minor in Spanish translation.

>PS I'm thrilled you didn't bite the big one with the berry mold!!! but I
>still ain't willing to recommend it to my loved ones...;)

Agreed.  Given different circumstances, I would have been much more wary of
such a "fringe" treatment.  However, I was put more at ease after I talked
to several people who had used it with much success.  It will still probably
be another month before I'll be able to make an accurate judgement as to
whether or not it has helped me.

Regards,

Ben