RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 06:44:35 -0700
Hi all :)

I haven't read the book yet, but I've heard descriptions of the
basic idea behind the diet-by-blood-type methodology, and it seems
harmless enough.  As I see it, the ideas outlined in the book could
be a very good starting point for people beginning a journey of
discovering what is the best diet for them or a nudge for those who
may have gotten themselves into a rut, but no diet out of a book is
the be-all and the end-all.  Even within blood type groups, there
are individual variations and sensitivities in other systems of the
body which such seekers will still need to ferret out for themselves.

What do you folks think?

Carol