RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Milnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 00:59:27 GMT
Hello Folks,

I am brand new to this list and keenly trying out a raw food diet here
in the English Lake District where I live in a 200 year old cottage
surrounded by woods and fields.

I understand that T.C. Fry recently died: I read some of his books and
have some of his tapes here.  I very much liked what he had to say and
*how* he said it.  I regarded the man as my guru for a long time.  I
also have been told that there is some controversy over how/why he
died and that there has been much about this on the list prior to my
subscribing.  If any of you have this information or copies of the
relevant posts I would *really* appreciate reading them.  To prevent
duplication on the list could you please e-mail them direct to me.

Many thanks!