RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 02:01:54 -0500
>It will be interesting to watch the spin control on the "live food" list if
>they even acknowledge it...

I'm not too sure what you mean by "spin control."  Personally, I am not
overly concerned about contrasting opinions regarding Aajonus.  I thought
all of the points that Ralph Moss made were very applicable and logical.  It
is very true that many of Aajonus' methodologies and claims have yet to be
proved with scientific scrutiny.

Notwithstanding that I am currently following his RAF guidelines, I find
myself not being so much of a "missionary" for Aajonus as much as when I
first grasped his ideas.  I am excited about how it is helping my health,
and I'm excited to see what develops in this area of nutritional healing.
All in all, I think that the scrutiny it is getting will be very helpful in
exposing the weaknesses AND strengths of Aajonus' ideas.

So, not only do I "acknowledge" Moss' review, but I appreciate it.

Best regards,

Ben