RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 16:00:33 -0600
 -  The cleaning up and editing of the archives is now finally over which
should make conducting searches easier and more effective.  Please note
that May through October of 1995 have been added on - the list was not
operating in November and December of 1995 - which will make the archives
complete as the list was started in May of 1995.

 -  I have changed my subscription status to digest mode to reflect my wish
of a less active role on the list. As my schedule permits I will still be
posting from time to time but cannot put into the list the amount of time
and energy that I have in the past - especially as editing the archives and
taking care of all the behind the scenes correspondence that running a list
such as raw-food generates often takes up more time than is involved in
'just' being active on the list.  I will be working on catching up on some
of the threads on the list in the coming weeks but if I fail to respond to
some of them it is not necessarily out of lack of interest but more likely
due to a lack of resources on my part.

 -  A reminder to you all that if any of you want to take on the job of
tending to the list, the position as moderator is still open.  Any
volunteers can contact me in private.

Best, Peter
Moderator, Raw-food