RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Roberta J Leong, LAc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 11:41:17 -0700
Hi,

Yes!  Trader Joe's is amazing.  I've been shopping there for 10+ years
ever since they started carrying stuff other than just booze.  They now
usually have flash frozen fresh fish, raw nuts, fresh vegetables, fresh
fruit, eggs and just an amazing array of constantly changing
selections.  They've grown from a little store in So Pasadena and have
dozens of stores now.  enjoy,