RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 22:37:23 EDT
Hi Tom,

You wrote:

<< how to kill a social movement, by joining the movement and engaging in the
behaviors listed. Notice that all/nearly all of the (destructive) behaviors
listed, are standard practice for many raw food extremists (zealots, fanatics,
the promoters of crank science). >>

Thanks for this great reference - the paper sounds very interesting to me.
Thanks also, in generak, for caring so much.  Two intetesting questions popped
into my head today, because of your post.  Maybe you have thought about these
and might have some responses.

My questions are: Does the community of raw-foodists, with its history, books,
culture, and all, actually constitute a "movement?" And, why would it be
beneficial to foster a raw-food movement?

Thanks again for your commitment and all your hard work over the years. I'm
looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Love Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)