RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:05:31 -0700
Thank you, Stefan and Jean-Claude

for your raw milk experiences. Since I discovered Raw Milk, I have lost
all cravings for the commercial stuff and there have been times were I
haven't been able to obtain or have not desired Raw Milk. Eventually a
time comes when I do crave it and will drink about 1/2 to 3/4 quarts per
day for several days or a week, then I lose interest for a while. My
behavior on foods to which I am addicted is constant cravings and the
desire to have it everyday in steadily increasing doses and a
willingness to sacrifice quality if my favorite is not available.

I will continue to drink raw milk as long as it appeals to me, does not
appear to be an addiction, and there is no definite information that
milk is bad for everyone.

Micaela