RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wynman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 19:04:01 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-05-21 12:41:06 EDT, Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]> writes:

<<
 >>Aajonus believes that parasites of any kind are completely harmless
 >>and that Zephyr's problem's were due to contamination from toxins
 >>instead.

 Deborah:
 >Hi Peter,
 >Do you agree?  Zephyr's blood was tested for heavy metals and
 >organophosphates and nothing was found.

 No, I do not. Zephyr clearly had a bad case of trichinosis, and it is
 quite obvious to me that people, especially if they have compromised
 immune systems, can quite easily succumb to parasitic infestations. But
 I am open to the idea that a diet high in raw fats could possibly heal
 any condition caused by parasites, and I would advice anybody to try
 out such a diet before resorting to allopathic medicine.

 Aajonus basically subscribes to the beneficial microbe theory. He
 believes that parasites unfairly have gotten a bad rap and that they
 are only able to cause mild detox reactions such as diarrhea in their
 host. Further implications he sees as being circumstantial. To defend
 his position he makes two points:

 - In the last twenty years or so he has been recommending RAF to
 hundreds of clients who have not encountered any problems with
 parasites.

 Hi, Strangers, Bo7b here--life's been full.  I even tried to unsubscribe
from this list & apparently didn't do it quite right.

Has there been any discussion here of hyperoxygenation & encouragement of
lkaline environment in enabling the body to prevent bacteria, viri, parasites
& cancer cells from getting out of hand?  Speaking with & reading research of
Dr. William Philpott lately get me interested in these approaches.  He
administered tens of 1,000's of ozone therapies to folks attempting to help
their bodies get rid of unwanted "outacontrol" parasites for 30 years & for
the last many years has had more success allowing the body to do it all on
its own, simply augmenting the negative magnetic field that the earth is
apparently no longer providing adequately.  Any of y'a;l had
knowledge/experience in these areas?"

 :-) My latest plan of  attack is to buy a food processor and start making
RAF pates.

Peter, last time I checked you had a perfectly marvelous food processor
directly beneath that magnificent nose.  Why not use it to begin process ng
your food?I

Bo7b