RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 20:26:21 -0600
A Happy Raw New Year to everybody! - both to the veterans of the raw-food
list who have been with us for some time now and to the many newcomers who
have come on board recently.  I hope that in the new year some of our new
subscribers will jump in and share with us some of their experiences and
challenges with eating raw foods and that from time to time some of our
lurking veterans will come out of their "posting retirement" and share with
us some of their wisdom.

To those posting for the first time please note that if responding to a
message to trim it so only the passage you are actually responding to
remains.  This gives the list a clean look and leaves less editing work for
when I do the monthly clean-up of the messages for the archives.

A big thanks to everybody for making this list possible.

Best, Peter
Moderator, Raw-food