RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 21:15:51 +0200
Sylvia, Aaron, Kirt,

I am personally not yet afraid of microorganisms
because I haven't heard of any Instincto who got
serious sick by them. I am more concerned about
the different kinds of parasites: worms,
trichinoses, malaria and the like. These seem to
be a more concrete thread although I have heard
about Instinctos who cured worms by eating shrimps
or papaya seeds.

Anyway, we (the whole, current mankind) don't
have much experience about the health risks
with raw nutrition, so I tend to be on the
careful side.

Karl