RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Stankiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:52:17 -0400
I've heard a Urine Therapy expert from Germany say during a presentation on
Urine that the Germans do not consider the kidneys to be excretory organs,
or toxin excretory organs.  He says that to consider the kidneys to produce
toxins is not correct.  So the comment below would make sense from that
point of view.

As well, mucus is excreted through the intestines, is it not?

js

 David Karas wrote:
>> Urine is filtered from the blood. It is about 96% water with various
>> dissolved minerals. Nothing in it that will hurt you.

>could you explain this more? If your body is removing toxins through your
>urine, why would you want to drink those? isn't it like swallowing phlegm?
>the body has worked hard to removing the mucus, why swallow it down again?
>am I missing something?
>Lucia

John Stankiewicz, Nutritionist. Obscure health related info:
http://www.micronauts.com