RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:04:01 -0700
Ric:
>Frankly, sorry Kirt, but we found the eschewing of animal products
>extremely liberating, both psychologically and physically.  But, then
>again, everyone to their own trip.

No apology expected, necessary or desired! Welcome back Ric!! I really
missed you. Lots of water under the bridge in the last months..

but I doubt you have the time to catch up on it. Suffice it to say that
there is wide variance in folks reaction to raw animal foods (RAF).
Instinctos, in grand agreement with your take on dairy, have long held
dairy (even raw) as especially grusome. But as for the rest of RAFs, ah,
there they part path with you. I am more interested in the range of
experience these days than in wineskin-tight theory, so I hope you are back
on for a while.

Have you been writing per chance?

Cheers,
Kirt