RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 13:16:28 -0700 (PDT)
Deborah:  (re: post by Ellie)
>If your compelling hypothesis is true, then wouldn't we find those
>following raw diets for the longest periods of time to be the most
>limbically detoxified, and therefore the most emotionally healthy?  I
>personally have not found that to be true in my encounters...

Tom:
I agree with Deborah on this. In my experience, those on extreme diets
for the longest period of time, are frequently mentally unbalanced. This
list has seen mentally unbalanced behavior, e.g. those removed from the
list for longstanding hostile/uncivil behavior.  What is so interesting
is that those displaying hostility were supposedly defending "compassionate"
veganism! (Sarcastic note: is hostility a form of vegan "compassion"?)

Regards,
Tom Billings