RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:41:52 EST
HI ALL,

I understand the nature of fasting, and rest, etc. and why it is reportedly so
beneficial, and natural.  Just a half-day of fasting/resting seems to do me a
world of good.

However, I wonder why the same people who advocate for the body being able to
fast and live and thrive and heal off it's own tissues, say there is nothing
to be gained from eating other animal tissues, especially those that might
have thrived on organic, wild food?

If one is not healing from their own plant diet, and needs to fast, or eat
their own tissues (self-cannabilism), wouldn't it follow that consuming some
RAF's would do the trick?

It did for me...

Any answers?

It seems like to vote in favor of one is to vote in favor of the other!

Aaron