RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 16:01:54 -0500
>An excellent technical resource on T.C. would be:
>Dr. Bernarr Zovluck
>683 S. McCadden Place
>Los Angeles, CA 90005
>Tel: 213.931.7201
>Bernarr just put together a seven or eight page summary of T.C.'s last year
>of life, knew him fairly well, and was regularly offering to help him
>straighten out his rapidly declining health this past year.  Ask him to send
>you this summary of Terry's last days.  He's got all the unfortunate details
>and would surely be glad to share them with you.

Ric, yes, Bernarr Zovlucks' did write up a 7-8/page report which has been
 reprinted in the current issue of the Natural Hygiene M2M, but it is only a
 very cursory summary of the last few months of T.C.s health decline prior
 to his death. Basically what I have already reported here on this list.) It
 says nothing about the previous 69 years of T.C.'s life.

Certainly it's a good start which we all appreciate, but it is only the
 merest beginning. What people REALLY want to know about are the preceding
 few decades of how T.C. lived his life, whether and to what degree he
 walked his talk and its effect on his health over the long-term, plus his
 failed business schemes that left a lot of people who trusted him high and
 dry. We also want to know all the GOOD things about T.C. as well, such as
 his health crusading which brought thousands into the natural hygiene
 movement. Both sides of the story need to be told. From what I know, Chet's
 memorial article will attempt to be a BALANCED look and appraisal, noting
 T.C.'s accomplishments but also his warts.

Again, if any of you have any information or leads for Chet about T.C.'s
 long life and it's many episodes, please contact Chet soon before his
 October 25th deadline so the full story can be told. Many people are
 wanting to know.

--Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]> Wichita, KS