RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 23:56:05 -0700
I wrote the following in preface to the med stats:

>Anyone else care to share such _riveting_ info? :)

I think I may have been out of line with my "prompt" about others sharing
their blood stats. I care little about mine or yours really. I surely
didn't post them to brag--indeed, they seem pretty ordinary (not very
Healthy). If I put more stock in such things I might even be embarrassed,
but the whole thing is something of a grin to me. The numbers are real but
I view the matter with tongue in cheek. In any event, don't everyone post
stats on _my_ account.

Cheers,
Kirt

BTW, I just heard of a guy (a friend's father) who is Proud because he has
a cholesteral level of 70! Where is this going to end? Counting, even
counting tiny stuff in our blood, isn't science, it's...counting.
Correlation isn't really science either, it's a tricky way of counting.
Blah blah blah...

Kirt Nieft / Melisa Secola