RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 06:18:45 -1000
Norm:
>Mixing foods, adding condiments and cooking alter both the odor and the
>flavor.  This causes us to consume what we should not.

Maybe so; maybe not. Wild living animals eat cooked foods (forest
fires,
steam vents, etc), frozen foods (all along the snowline in both
hemispheres), mix foods (wadging, going back and forth between foods
and
often not eating their foods in instincto-like sequence), even have
been
seen to dip foods into the ocean in an apparent effort to salt them.
And
all animals seem to avail themselves of natural salt licks where ever
available.

Further, the "should not" part is a bit strange in a way. Is there
some
deity keeping score? ;)

Cheers,
Kirt