RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:18:50 EDT
Hi All,

My grandmother found an old, very old book, that she's had that my grandfather
used to read, called Cure of Constipation by Right Eating.  Author unknown,
put out by the National Health Bureau of America, and it contains different
chapters written by different authors.  Looks like a neat, old, book, all
about raw foods, etc.  It reads like Dr. Walker, talks about how man is
supposed to live 7 times his maturation age, or 100 years or so, talks about
salt, humans not being carnivores, etc., and all sorts of great stuff.  OLD
BOOK, looks like it cost $.50.  Anyone ever heard of it??

If not, anyone want to go in with me and plagiarize it? ;)

Just kidding.

Aaron