RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dale Kirby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 22:29:24 -0700
Hello Michael & All,

First, thanks to Michael for reviving this list.

Second, Hi Judy, I'm from Southern California (the left coast. I lived in
Manhattan for a year way back.)

Third, I started a Raw Foodist Web Page a while back called the Blatant Raw
foodist Propaganda in hom(ep)age to Joe Alexander's excellent book. I would
like to post some of the info from this list on the page if that's ok with
everyone (credited of course.)

If any of you would like to contribute to the Web Page, please let me know.
I'm building a bibliography there so send me a list of your favorite Live
Foods related books.  Or anything you'd like to share.

Dale