RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 08:00:06 -0800
I recently posted my notes from the Brian Clement Workshop, from the Fall (95)
San Francisco Whole Life Expo. In addition, I have notes from other Expo
lectures and workshops, that are available. These other notes are on holistic
health and do not deal directly with raw/living foods.  Some of the notes
may be of interest to other raw fooders. The notes are from:

Workshop: Michael Tierra - Cleansing and Detoxing with Herbs
Using herbs for detoxification and cleansing. Primarily from an Ayurvedic
perspective. (An approach to cleansing that is somewhat different from the
emphasis on colonics that is dominant in living food circles.)

Workshop: Eliot Cowan - Plant Spirit Medicine
Deals with the Native American tradition of communicating with the plant's
spirit before using the plant for healing. Fascinating!

Lecture: David Christopher - Herbs for Autoimmune Diseases
With emphasis on diabetes and asthma. David Christopher is head of the School
of Natural Healing.

Individuals interested in these may request, by e-mail (do not post requests!),
the notes they want. Send your e-mail request to the address below; don't use
automatic reply to this post as I will not receive it and it will be a burden
to the list administrator.

Tom Billings