RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Stacy Hansen)
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 20:14:41 -0700
I'm very new to this list and so coming in very late on this topic but just
wanted to pipe in a bit.
I've been eating SBGA for about 3 1/2 years and was a person who noticed
nothing for 6 months.  Then I began to notice some great changes in my
health.  I ate it that whole time on faith - my husband had amazing results
within 4 days, and I was also convinced of the nutritional value from all my
investigating.  I'm convinced!  As for the placebo effect - we've used it on
our cats with great results and many others have used it with their pets.
And, yes I am a distributor and quite successful.  But, I am only a
distributor because of my personal experience.  I did not intend to have
anything at all to do with the business aspect when I first started.
It's because of the algae that I even am on this list.  It has led me to
re-evaluate a lot of our personal health and eating habits.  No, I'm not a
raw fooder yet but am learning.  Went to a great raw food workshop last
month and that was my introduction.  So I'm hoping to learn a lot and will
probably go back into lurk mode as I don't have a lot to share at this
point. I am especially interested in hearing how anyone transitioned into
raw foods and trying any recipes.

Thanks
Stacy