RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 07:18:59 -0800
>You are doing an incredible job!  Keep us posted on your son's progress.
>Best, Peter

Dear Peter,

Thanks for the encouragement!!!! Gosh, I can use it!! Have lost 40 pounds
stressing over this child.

I have my son on the Neanderthin diet, it is working miracles, literally.
Over Thanksgiving weekend my husband and I looked at each other and said,
can this really be happening?

Sometimes I had to pinch myself, so much language, so much eye contact.

Of course, there are still incredible delays, but as long as there is
progress, I am thrilled.

I have him on Neanderthin, he has mostly been eating beef pemmican, one
small green salad per day, one or two servings of lightly cooked frozen
veggies, and then he absolutely adores pork rinds with almond butter, also a
Neanderthin snack.

The pemmican seems to be very easy to digest, leaves almost no residue in
the digestive tract.

Do you think I need to rotate proteins? Today I am giving him some cooked
ground turkey and veggies.

Do you think I need to monitor the amount of pork rinds, gosh he loves these.

I also have him on a small amount of soil based organisms, the aim being to
discourage the fungal growth. What do you think of SBOs??

Again, thanks.

Moira

I have discontinued all fruit for the time being, even a half of a banana
will send him reeling into weird laughter.

Do you think a low carb diet overloads the kidneys, so say my vegetatrian
friends.

Sorry for all the questions, but a 5 year old's brain is at stake here,
there is no help on this one from organized medicine except for them to tell
me to "accept" this.

I believe he has candida autism. I don't know how much of the brain can be
recovered. I can't even stand to read about candida and acetaldehyde, it
scares me too much. The good news is that Neanderthin seems to really help
clear out the dysbiosis.