RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Paul W. Reynolds" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 22:42:32 -0400
Aaron,

I agree with Janis on this. Obviously there are many very healthy people
who have little or no problems with these fillings (certainly many pro
athletes must have them), and I even know personally a couple of sick
people who have had them removed for health reasons and noticed nothing at
all one way or the other. When disease or old age set in though, I think
for a certain percentage of the population (I was one) mercury exposure,
mostly from dental work, is a big part of the chain of events on the
illness path. Certainly most people are exposed to far more toxicity just
from eating supermarket foods and taking drugs of all sorts.

From some previous messages, I recall you are doing lots of RAF? I'm not
(yet?), but organic raw fertile eggs have been helpful. I also have tried
to get protein from raw, unpasteurized cheeses but I suspect something not
so good from that. In general, I have an improved sense of well-being
overall and definitely improved mood after about 1 month of 90% or so raw.
I feel 'cleaner' inside. Still, my energy could be better, and I need to
gain 10 pounds or so  - weight I lost a couple of years ago trying to be
vegetarian for a few months without a lot of starch and fruit, and had not
been able to regain even with quite a bit of (cooked) meat. I also need to
get rid of minor fatigue and weakness.

Paul