RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:25:42 -0400
Here is an interesting piece on meat:
http://www.geocities.com/tbkfitness/meat.html

He contradicts himself in what I see to be one place and that is in his
discussion on fat. Because if hunter gatherers particularly ate the parts
high in saturated fat, then it wouldn't matter if those healthy organic
pasture cows have higher fat contents then wild game. And
wild game are often subject to temporary periods of no food at t'all.
But the info on fat is very revealing. I also recieved a list of
carcinogenic chemicals that are cause by overcooking fats which a doctor
I recently corresponded with sent me. There is nothing wrong with meat
guys, provided it is not overcooked or not cooked at all. ANd besides
healthy food makes healthy people.

Godbless,
Anwar