RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelli Hagen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 13:56:28 +0100
I hadn't eaten chicken in about 6 months until last weekend. I had bought some
"organic" chicken and decided to try it, but I couldn't bring myself to try it
raw, so I had it grilled. Mistake. I woke up the next morning with the most
god-awful dragon breath you can imagine! It was like something had died in my
stomach. I didn't connect it with the chicken until later, but that must've
been what it was. It just sat there and didn't digest. Yuck!

Can anyone refer me to info on how to eat chicken raw/very rare? Does doing
that allow it to digest properly? Is it safe to eat it only lightly cooked?
Any guidance would be much appreciated!

thanks! Kelli