RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:19:56 -0700
A number of list members have commented, both publically and
privately, that the tone of the recent discussion re: calories
was negative.  After re-reviewing some of those posts, I
am inclined to agree with them, and wish to apologize to the
list for that.

As mentioned in my last post, there is scientific evidence such
that claims to thrive on diets below starvation level in calorie
terms,
are very dubious. If the subject comes up again I will try to
present that in a more amenable style.

Tom Billings