RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 12:47:12 EST
<< David:
 >Speaking of NFL, they finally did respond to the charges of plagiarism
 >on the raw list. I hope Peter does not mind me posting their response
 >here; jr is certainly getting testy about raw-food posts appearing in
 >raw.  >>

I have a question: I get the digest version of jr's list. I never did receive
the NFL reply referred to above, (although I was able to read it here).  If I
rememeber correctly, I had checked the top of the message, and it appeared
that the post had gone out to the whole list.  Since I get the digest form, is
it possible that some messages are deleted? (Deliberately maybe?). I also
would have thought that the NFL message would have provoked at least ONE
reply, or at least words of support, from someone! So - is the digest being
edited? Or am I missing something here?

Thanks,   Love Liza