RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:06:17 -0700
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>:
>could you let me know what brands (raw cheeses?), and maybe a supplier?

Tom:
Redwood Hill Farms, Sonoma County, California: raw goat milk cheeses,
including feta and sharp cheddar. (They have other, pasteurized cheeses
as well, and also pasteurized goat milk butter. Their pasteurized chevre,
sort of a cream cheese, has won awards - if you really like cream cheese
you might want to try it.)

Altadena Dairy - raw cow milk swiss cheese

I think there is another supplier for raw swiss as well. I will check for
the name of the supplier of the other raw cheeses next time I am in the
health food store - later this week. (I think it is Greenbank Farms in
Wisconsin, but want to check).

Regards,
Tom Billings