RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Axel Makaroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:36:41 -0300
At 07:08 AM 20/06/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I realize that such a scheme would go against your rule #1, but I'm
>of the opinion that listening to one's body includes listening to
>one's brain.  I think a plan of action can be helpful in situations
>such as yours, but of course, it's up to you.  :)
>
>Carol

i did not mean i will be absolutely sensual and intuitive about eating
(though i would honestly like to, since it is my belief that our god
self,
if we can connect with it for real, has a very clear and accurate idea
of
just about everything we need in all areas)

what i meant is that i want to be more instincto/intuitive and less
rational. just a different balance.

later,

axel