RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 13:57:22 -0500
P.S. to Liza May:

>   Today (Thursday) I am on my fourth day of a water fast.  I'm frustrated
>with persistent health problems, despite many fasts of  7 - 15 days over
>the past 10 years, and a great diet (10% meat and fish, no dairy, no
>gluten) - so I am determined to fast these problems away. Hope it works.

Myself, if I thought I was doing everything right and had tried everything,
I wouldn't consider it objectionable to seek out a licensed health
professional of some sort to consult and get a diagnosis to perhaps get a
firmer handle on the problem. Sometimes we health nuts can shun doing so to
our detriment if our self-reliance is taken too far especially in the face
of persistent problems. My two cents.

--Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>