RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meredith Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 11:30:48 -0500 (EST)
Hi Kirt, In regards to cassia, you said that it was "free for the
taking" in Thailand.  Was it sold in markets, or did you go cassia gathering?
I'm getting ready to include it in my routine once grad school is over On
May 17 th.  Assuming I finish and don't quit beforehand!  Do you get your
from Pangaia now?  I smell a new career for you and Melisa...a kind of
import business which would allow you to travel and make raw fooders
happy.  Sounds good to me!
Take care,
Meredith