RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 20:07:15 -0700
Brian Clement, Director of Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm
Beach, Florida, will be speaking at the upcoming Whole Life Expo in San
Francisco, California.

Date/time: Saturday, April 25, 1998; 3:00 PM
Location:  Room 4

Title:     Living Foods and Longevity

An admission fee is required to attend the Whole Life Expo. For details
on the Expo program, location and admission fees, call: 800-551-EXPO
or check the web site: <http://www.wholelife.com >.

Brian is an excellent speaker; if you are in the area and have the
opportunity, I encourage you to attend his talk.

P.S. in previous Expos, I have attended and compiled my notes from Brian's
talks, and released them on Internet. IF I attend this time, I probably
won't bother with notes, as I have previously released 3 sets from past
talks by Brian. Also, having carefully reviewed the Expo program guide, I
can say that Brian is the ONLY worthwhile speaker talking on raw foods,
at this Expo (at least in my view). I have not decided whether to attend
this Expo or not, but am presently leaning against going, as I would have
to return to SF after doing volunteer work elsewhere in SF, that morning.

Tom Billings