RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tiina Makela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:59:25 +0200
On Thu, 5 Feb 1998, Mary wrote:

> Not only do I regret every day what happened to my autistic son (I never
> questioned the vaccines at all) but my two older kids are getting
> allergies....I could just shoot myself!!! What a stupid sheeple I
> was........................

>My son was vaccine damaged, almost all kids sustain some damage, the
>question is, how much?

I come from Finland. I`m a mother of four (9-, 7-, 5-years and
7 mh). All healthy, no allergies. I`ve never questioned the vaccines,
either. However, it`s not selfevident everybody wants their children
to be vaccinated here in Finland. The parents are asked whether they
want to start the vaccine program for their child or not. (There`s
a free public health service in Finland). I`m not ready to take
responsibility for any potential disease caused by non-vaccination.

I`d be interested to know how do you know it was vaccine that caused
your son`s autism?

Best regards,
Tiina