RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 12:39:22 -0600
Channel-surfing one evening last week I came across David Wolfe of NFL
walking on to the set of Howard Stern's televised radio show.  David was
presented as a vegetarian sniffer who's job it was to see if he could smell
which one of three models/porn stars - all wearing bikinis - was a
vegetarian.  He went about his task with great diligence carefully sniffing
out the armpits, breasts and crotches of the three women accompanied by
snide comments from Howard Stern.  His first guess was wrong but he got a
chance with a second set of scarcely clad women, and this time he sniffed
out the right one.  From what I could gather David was on for two segments
only during which no mention was made of raw foods. It seems that rather
than grabbing this historic opportunity to enlighten the masses of the
virtues of a raw food diet, David was content playing the role of the freak
in Howard's sideshow basking in his 15 minutes of fame.  Nevertheless,
after the show there was a big celebration at the NFL headquarters - today
Stern, tomorrow Springer. ;-)

Best, Peter