RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:31:04 +0100
Hi evreybody,
I am new on the list and just searched the archieve. There are always
questions about Burgers book. There is an English translation available
from www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/5976/. This is a new version of the
frensh book and is pretty much the equivilent to the 1997 German version (I
read both the Endlish and German version and as far as I remenber there are
only a few differences if at all).
The sites contains the foreward, the full book and some shorter essays
about metabolic balance and pratical advices for instinctive eating.
Furthermore there is an article about "A new theoretical model of the
virual phenomenon", a very sound and logical approch to virus "caused"
diseases and the role of viruses in our lives.
Since the download of the book would be free you might want to send the
author some money he would get for a paper verison of the book. If anyone
is willing to do so let me know and try to find out what would be an
appropriate price and where  and how to send the money.
Hope to get a lot of interesting mails through the list.

Mike
Dipl.-Ing. Mike Mueller M.Sc.
Dresdner Grundwasserforschungszentrum e.V.
Meraner Str. 10
D-01217 Dresden
Tel.:  0351/4050673
Fax.: 0351/4050679