RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 03:57:31 -0800
Gregg wrote:
I had wanted togo Raw Meat but even though I didn't fully believe in
the
Germ and Bacteria Theory I didn't feel educated enough to go for it,
even though my Body really Really was starting to want, if not, Crave
Raw Meats.

Well, suffice it to say, I finally got into them and have no problem
with Bacteria and Germs anymore on my Foods unless they smell actually
spoiled or in some way not Healthy; in fact, I have 2 week old Turkey
Thigh - My Favorite!!! :-) I've been a RAFer for over 2 years now and
haven't felt better since I
was a Teenager.

Note: I don't know/think if this is just because of the RAF, but I
like
Never, I mean NEVER, get sick.  I
 - To Life, Love, Health, And Freedom!!!

 - Gregg!!!

Hooray, Horray for you. And I've been eating like this for five years
now, and definitely believe bacteria, etc, are useful to clean up the
mess. And I too never get sick anymore. My cat too loves raw chicken
and
liver. We fight over it.

>From Gregg again,
"For me I believe that being sick is just like a thought form.."

Only I can't agree about the above. All the symptoms of sickness I
used
to have were detox crises. If you really want NEVER to get sick, try
the
self help measures in my article to clear out the sympathetic nervous
system that controls the detoxes.

Below is a paragraph from my article on my web sites (the
orginal scientific paper with the proof of this is going to be in the
January 2000 issue of Medical Hypotheses) I'm pleased do tell some of
you who know about my project that the self help measures in my lay
version are now on the Internet in eight languages and sent in
pamphlet
form to most prisons throughout the world. Hope you'll read the
Testimonials. And if you still struggle with food addictions this is
for
you.

Here's the paragraph in my article about phsyical health.

"Physical health is improved.

Toxicosis (endogenous) in the brain causes periodic under- and
overstimulation of the pituitary gland and other control organs,
leading
toperipheral disease. When the detoxification process is finished,
psychosomatic disease, better termed neurogenic, disappears.
Physical health is greatly improved because neural pathways are clear,
and the nervous system can do its daily job of
detoxification. Unless there has been irreversible organic damage,
physical disorders are likely to disappear, especially if dietary
changes are made. Post-flood (recovered) people usually cannot
tolerate
junk food or stimulants and find they naturally change to healthy
diets
of mostly natural foods. Avoiding stimulants, refined sugar, bread,
and
milk products may help prevent future depression and
excitatory nervous symptoms."

I hope some of you, who are courageously going through the detox of
exogenous toxins, will start the process of detoxing the brain of
endogenous toxins, and reach even better health.
Ellie

Self help for depression is on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~clearpathway/depression.html
The same article entitled Self help for addictions is on:
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sauna/2579
The longer version entitled Self help for emotional disorders is on:
http://pages.nyu.edu/~er26/depression.html