RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 10:39:19 +0100
Wes:
> I may have some journal articles somewhere. There are some newer enzymes
> books out...One of them I've seen info on regarding oral enzymes
> [...]

So, I understand you have books on enzyme therapy/supplementation but
not on food enzymes?

> Does regular walking produce leukocytosis?

Don't know. I don't think so, unless perhaps for brisk walking.

> Walking is often touted as the best all-around form of exercise.

"Best", I'm not sure. There are very little reisks of injury with
walking, but that type of exercise won't make you improve endurance or
flexibility, and your arms or your torso don't exercise a lot.

> What is an example of moderate exercise?

Any aerobic exercise (i.e. you can breathe easily) that is not
excessively long in duration.

--Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>