RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Rene Beresford)
Date:
Fri, 01 Nov 1996 04:01:04 +1000
"To whom it may concern" !!
As I have lived in New Zealand for a long time also and have still family
there (grown up children) and friends, also having friends from NZ living
here recently,  I have been informed that the NZ Government has also
toughened up on their immigration policies, just as much as Australia has.
It seems to me that, basing judgement on the many overseas visitors I meet
here through the Network and from those who have extensively travelled
overseas, that New Zealand and Australia are still very attractive places in
this world.  (Democracy-reasonable racial relations-religious
freedom-freedom of movement etc.)  Australia has a wider range of climatical
conditions than NZ has.
If one is not afraid to live on solely raw foods (fruit and vegies) then
Aussie could be an answer as in particular fruit is readily available here.
However, it appears that most of you are from the USA and then Hawai may
well be the answer for those interested.  There is a contact in Hawai on the
e-mail. Someone may well know about it.   It is  "Loving Foods". If you do
not know, then, those to whom it may concern can ask me for the e-mail, as I
am sure that the people  wouldn't mind being contacted by raw fooders.
I trust that this 'impersonal' message may assist. All the best in good
health with inner peace and harmony and hopefully a kind friendship.    Rene.