RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert W. Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 02:28:18 EST
 Douglas Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>writes:
>>From:	Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>

>>Jeez, Doug, I thought the human appetite motivates towards
>> pizza :)

>Boy, do you ever have that right, especially a big veggie pizza with
>all sorts of stuff heaped up on it.

Puhleaze, guys.  Let's have a little decorum around here!  You're making
Ward hungry.  And before  you know it, you're going to induce 3 naked
guys to come down out of their tree and chastise you severely.

Doug, another great posting, but leaves me hungry for more info about
(raw) protein.  Please dig it up for us.

>In one of the recent posts on this whole subject, somebody said that
>you can get needed nutrients from RAF that you just can not obtain
>(or obtain easily) from plant foods.  I find no reason to accept
>this.

For people with weakened digestive systems, it may be true.  I have
Shelton himself on audio tape saying that raw egg yolks during recovery
after fasting at his place was important for some patients who couldn't
digest nuts.  But he used them only as a temporary measure until these
people were able to utilize nut proten.

Bob Avery ([log in to unmask])