RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:32:39 -0600
Hi fellow raw food folks,

My friend Jane gave me a letter which described a meditation / prayer
event. I have edited and paraphrased (unless in ""'s) this long letter so
that it won't be too cumbersome to this list. If you want to know more you
can visit http://www.peaceseeds.com While this may sound like a "Chain
letter", I hope you will consider it. Something in me said I should move to
help it happen.

Love,
jon

"THE GREAT EXPERIMENT"

"Join us (James Twyman, Doreen Virtue & Gregg Braden) in what could be a
decisive moment in the evolution of humanity. Tell everyone you know, and
mark your calender to participate in the largest, most focused, meditation
in the history of the world."

Perhaps you've heard of more recent experiments dealing with the power of
prayer. Or perhaps you've pondered the possibility of a collective
unconscious. Or perhaps you feel a deep connectedness with nature and all
beings. In this experiment, we are being invited to test these ideas on a
grand scale and with the noblest of causes: WORLD PEACE.

"If enough people join their minds and hearts for peace, we can heal the
world."

"The Great Experiment will take place on April 23rd at 6:30 PM Eastern
Time. This is 12:30 am GMT."

The coordinaters of this event would like to prove "that we are powerful
spiritual beings with the ability to create a world based on the laws of
love, instead of the rules of fear."

Here's how you can participate:

1. Tell everyone you know. Pass this letter to everyone on your mailing
list so that everyone can participate. Feel free to print this out and make
copies (visit the http://www.peaceseeds.com for the complete text). The
goal is to get as many people focused on this meditation.

2. Begin preparing your spirit and mind for the event by spending a few
moments in silence everyday. This will help build the energy. You can also
access our webpage at http://www.peaceseeds.com for updates and articles by
James, Doreen, and Gregg, and notices from others.

3. Join at least one other person for the vigil on April 23rd. This is an
experience to share. "Where two or more are gathered..." We are forming
many on-line meditation groups and chat rooms and IRC channels around the
globe.

The format of the meditation:

We are asking everyone to follow this simple format during the meditation.
The more focused a group meditation or event is, the stronger the effect.

1. Opening:
   Begin with this affirmation, said with great power and committment:

"I am an Emissary of Light.
I extend this Light to all beings, in compassion and love,
knowing that they are one within me.
This moment the world is healed and I along with it.
I will it and it is so."

2. Then spend five minutes creating a sound (such as "Aum") to carry the
spiritual energy and vibration. This can be done with a single tone or by
singing a song such as "Amazing Grace."

3. Spend five minutes in silence allowing your spirit to recieve the light
and love which you yourself extended to the world.

4. End with this prayer:

"It is done! I am one with all and all is healed.
Let Love reign where fear once was.
I accept this for myself and for the world.
I am an Emissary of Light now and always.  --Amen"

The universe gives thanks to you for being part of this great experiment.

To request a Press Kit email [log in to unmask]
For further information visit http://www.peaceseeds.com