RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 14:03:55 -0500
Jean-Claude,

Your posts on many different lists continue to be a real treat to
read. I love how thoughtful, charitable, persevering, and wise your
writing is. I'm especially amazed at your facility with a second
language, and wish I could communicate even half as well in my first
one.

I especially enjoyed these, from your last post here:

> May be they are just louder to compensate for the insecurity arising from
> trying to maintain a long term vegan diet

> satisfyed enought to be as
> lazy as a lion after a good meal.

> there is so much obsession here about "cleanliness" ,fear base
> hygiene ,

And my favorite:
> we like our cheeses smelly and full of life

Love Liza

--
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)