RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 06:16:27 -0800
Wes Peterson wrote:

> ...I today sent out an order for the book "We Want To Live" by Aajonus
> Vonderplanitz. I am curious about his work. I have read that he
> advocates a diet which includes a relatively high amount of raw fats.
> I'll see what he has to say about this.

I have encouraged Aajonus to send his findings to David Horrobin, who is
an expert on fat metabolism and doing nurtitional research, and Aajonus
said he would do this. It would be nice to get mainstream medical people
interested in these findings, and perhaps do some studies that would
substantiate the possibility that raw fat is an important part of our
diet.

My best, Ellie